Marble table, an epitome of class and elegance. However, there are a few things you need to take into consideration before making that big purchase. Marble is a soft stone, so although it is very dense, it is also rather vulnerable to staining and scratching. If you take the time to maintain it properly, your marble top table can be enjoyed for many years to come and could even be passed down to future generations.
- Beauty is definitely at the top of the list of advantages of marble. It compliments any décor and not because of its beauty, it somehow becomes a conversation piece between you and your guest.
- Marble is durable if it is cared for properly and consistently. With proper care, it may be the only piece of furniture at home you will never need to replace.
- Being an epitome of class and elegance, marble will never go out of style.
- Marble table tops are available in an array of beautiful natural colors, and tables are designed for a contemporary, modern look as well as traditional, ornate and antique. You will easily find a table to compliment your home.
- Marble can be restored by a professional with good results if it is not maintained properly.
- Marble requires careful cleaning and maintenance.
- It scratches rather easily and unfortunately, sealing will not prevent this.
- While it doesn’t prevent scratches, a marble top table would still need to be sealed regularly. Sealing gives it some form of a protection and keep it looking new.