- All activities are open to all MF3 visitors who are 18 years old and above. Except for Grand Prize Lucky Draw, is opened only to Malaysians with valid Malaysian identification card aged 18 years old and above.
- All information submitted in this entry form must be complete, true and clear. Otherwise, the entry will be disqualified.
- All prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other item, not transferable or non-refundable.
- By submitting the form, you agree to abide with the terms & conditions set forth and as mentioned herewith.
- Customers must submit original receipt in order to obtain the required entry formfor Spend & Redeem, Grand Price Lucky Draw and MF3 Lucky Draw.
- Visitor is requiredto Register, Like Facebook& stance a chance to win a mysterious gift. 5 Winners will be chosen and announced daily from 13th-15th December at 6pm at MF3 Home Expo.
- Employees of KSFA, MF3 & ONE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION SDN BHD and their immediate family members, participating exhibitors and any other parties with direct involvement are not eligible to participate.
- Minimum spending for Spend & Redeem is RM 500 in a single receipt and minimum spending for Grand Prize Lucky Draw and MF3 Lucky Draw is RM 500.00 in combined receipt. All the minimum spending amount on receipt is based on DEPOSIT paid instead of its purchase value.
- MF3 reserves the right to alter and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Only original form is valid and accepted. Photocopied forms are not allowed.
- All of the spending and receipts must be made and be issued during MALAYSIAN FURNITURE & FURNISHINGS FAIR (MF3) held from 13 – 15 December 2019 at KL Convention Centre.The receipt of Spend & Redeem, Grand Prize Lucky Draw and MF3 Lucky Draw will be based on actual transaction date.
- Purchase receipts issued in 2019 August during MF3 exhibition are not qualified to obtain lucky draw form during MF3 in December 2019.
- The registration method of Participating in the Grand Prize Lucky Draw is as following:
August registration : 10 - 12 August 2019 (ENDED)
December registration : 13 - 14 December 2019 (10:30am – 9:00pm)
Final Round registration : 15 December 2019 (10:30am - 8:00pm)
Winner announcement for MF3 Lucky Draw shall be made on 15th Dec 2019, 8.30pm.
Winner announcement for Grand Prize Lucky Draw shall be made on 15th Dec 2019, 8.30pm.
The winner of Grand Prize Lucky Draw must present the YELLOW copy COUNTERFOIL and Identification Card for verification purpose.
No replacement or re-issue shall be made by the organizer for the lost copy of YELLOW COUNTERFOIL.
Participant registered during MF3 August 2019 shall bring along the YELLOW COUNTERFOIL slip upon waiting winner announcement on stage.
All the prizes shall not be replaced or be re-issued if there is any item lost after the winners have received the prizes.
- The organizer (MF3) reserves the right to substitute the prizes with item of equivalent value at any time without prior notice.
- The winner is required to show his/her ORIGINAL IC to collect the prize. No representative or third party is allowed to collect the gift on behalf.
- The MF3 Lucky Draw prize must be collected within fourteen (14) workings days upon notification. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within the mentioned 3 working days or does not claim the prize within the due date, such winner shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the lucky draw.
- The MF3 Lucky Draw prize winner must contact the sponsoring company for prize collection arrangement within fourteen (14) workings days upon announcement. In the event that the winner does not contact the sponsoring company or he/she is failed to be contacted by sponsoring company within the due date, such winner shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the lucky draw.
- Grand Prize Lucky Draw winner will be selected on random basis and NEED to be at presence on site. In the event that the winner is not at presence upon the winner announcement during lucky draw, he/she will be disqualified and shall not be entertained.
- The winner of Grand Prize Lucky Draw is the person that to sign on the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) to be awarded legally. The prize is not allowed to be transferred to the Third Party and/or no additional name is allowed to be added into the said agreement. Failed with any rules, his/her qualification will be forfeited.
- For the Grand Prize Winner, legal fee of the sale and purchase agreement shall be solely borne by the collaborator and other expenses (if any) incurred thereon shall be borne by the winner.
- The full Terms & Conditions of each activity shall be referred from each entry form respectively. The organizer shall not be responsible should there be any dispute due to incomplete T&C reference.
- The grand prize is a unit of apartment tentatively known as unit A-10-6, Tropika Punchak Alam or such other unit as the developer may decide. This unit is not constructed yet and the sale and purchase agreement can only be signed by the winner within 12 months from the date of the lucky draw or as may be informed by the developer. The construction of the unit may take approximately 48 months from the sale and purchase agreement date. Other terms and conditions for the unit will be stated in the sale and purchase agreement.